Web Application Development Contractor
I worked as a contractor for Georgia Tech’s NEETRAC (National Electric Energy Testing Research and Applications Center) to unite a machine learning algorithm (written in Matlab) and a standard browser. The web application interfaced with Matlab code compiled using the Matlab JA builder. The site uses Google Web Toolkit with a Java servlet backend (Tomcat). A fully featured version is not linked due to the proprietary nature of the code.
- Created MATLAB Interface with Google Web Toolkit
- Developed web interface to MATLAB functions with Google Web Toolkit
- View a simplified version of the web inteface in Files & Links
- Setup Java Servlet to make calls to MATLAB Java API
- Maintained Apache Tomcat 6 server, Apache HTTP link via mod_jk